WHAT WE DO BEST
We started in digital publishing 20 years ago. Today we support apps and online editions for some of the leading business publishers and ensure their valuable content reaches subscribers securely and on time.
The “Provincial Medical and Surgical Journal” has come a long way since its inception in 1840, though today’s app edition sadly no longer contains woodcut illustrations.
With this iconic journal was to do it justice and deliver an app which makes the content the start of the show in a seamless reading experience on mobile and tablet.
- In addition to full-colour picture galleries it offers:
- Instantly downloadable issues – each weekly issue takes just a few seconds
- Clear, colour-coded sections with an easy-to-read table of contents
- Navigation – getting The BMJ right for mobile was a key target
- Overlay references – integrating these so they work with the text on a small screen was important
- Optional expandable content – less critical text can be opened by the user to maximise screen space
“Thanks to the new app from Page Lizard, browsing the weekly issue offline is finally possible on mobile.“
Isaac Jones, The BMJ
(Visited 753 time, 1 visit today)